Mie Instan Lezat dan Konsumsi Sehat

7:13 PM
Today I will describe the article about food in Indonesia, this is not a typical food, but this is often enjoyed by boarding children. no doubt boarding children eat this food, because the price of this meal is cheap, and last long enough. especially me, I am also a boarding kid who often eat this food. taste of this food I think is quite tasty, though less healthy for the body, if the consumption every day. Apparently, I forgot to tell the reader of this food. this food is also called instant noodles.

Instant noodles are cooked noodles first and mixed with oil, and can be prepared for consumption by simply adding hot water and spices that are already in the package. it's according to Wikipedia

I think instant noodles taste the most delicious in clothing by noodles s*dap, this taste is most delicious to me. for me, the quality of noodles is more pronounced and does not make the stomachache another instant noodles that when I eat to make the stomachache.
, because there

Instant noodles rumored to be a lot of harm if you eat it. But if the way to eat controlled instant noodles will definitely avoid any losses that will be obtained. but here I will give you healthy tips on how to eat instant noodles with healthy:
  1. Dispose of the first stew of noodles
    When boiling noodles, the first time you use water to boil. When boiling, the wax layer contained in the noodles will mostly dissolve together with water. Therefore, when my friend boiled noodle noodles from the noodles will be a yellowish white color like noodles. This will help minimize the number of candles that enter our bodies. Maybe this will have little effect on the taste of noodles, but for a healthy body does not do anything?
  2. Give time to eat
    As mentioned above, the wax layer will run out after a period of about 3 days to be removed from the body. Therefore my friend should not consume these instant noodles every day. Please allow a minimum of 3 days.
  3. Do not mix the seasoning when cooked
    When cooking instant noodles, surely most of my friend will immediately mix the marinade when noodles are still boiling over the flame. This is certainly very wrong. In the spice of instant noodles, there is a dangerous substance when it comes to cooking. Combine the spice when noodles have been derived from the fire. If my friend is careful in checking, in the way of presentation contained in noodle wrappers have already shown that the spices are placed in a new bowl and then given a noodle. Not seasoning in cooking with noodles.
  4. Add Vegetables, Meat, and Eggs
    If necessary, you can add vegetables, meat or eggs to complement the nutritional content of instant noodles.

Similarly my experience eating noodles and healthy tips on eating instant noodles that can reduce from disease attack.

Artikel Terkait

Previous
Next Post »